lunes, 15 de febrero de 2016

Gap year!

Actually in english we have been speak for gap year. If we want to do it, places where we want to go, if we want to do a gap year like volunteer, working or traveling, etc.

Now I'm going to show you my opinion. I decided, if i do a gap year, what I want to travel and work in Australia. Why there? Because I think that Australia is a magnific place for do sports like surf, go to the beach, fly with parachute and know new people, cultures and lenguages.
This package is great because you can work at the same time you were traveling. And Australia is at the another side of the world, there I can do a lot of new things what here i can't do.
For example visit Sydney, the capital, a great city what seems interesting. Second I want to surf in the exotic beaches of there, it are incredible.

If next year i finish Batxillerat and I have the sufficient money to do a gap year, I go to Australia yes or yes. It's an experience what all people have to do,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario