sábado, 21 de mayo de 2016

Your say 3 3rd term

GoPro Hero

One month ago in 23 of April, my birthday I decided to buy a sport camera, the GoPro Hero. This camera it's used for record all the things you can imagine including extreme sports like skydive, mountainbike, skiing... It can record in 4k.

But I decided to buy this camera becouse last summer my friends and I did a lot of things what were so funny and crazy. For bad luck we don't record anything about it. Now this summer I hope to record our crazy things an funny moments with this camera for do a video about our summer.

Finally I want to explain you that the GoPro can dive and you can record under the water, it's crazy!
An anecdote is that profesionals, TV programs and hidden cameras were recorded with this little and great camera.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario