domingo, 9 de octubre de 2016

Summer 2016


This time, im going to explain you what I did during this summer holidays. This summer has been different from other. First of all, during June I didn't do anything, I only slept, went to de beach and spend time with my friends.
Resultat d'imatges de summer tumblr

Starting July everything changed, all of we started to work and nobody could do things what we did during June.
We only went to Empuriabrava to the beach and no more. I started to get bored to do the same thing everyday. Apart from that we did cool things like go camping in l'Escala, spend a day in Cadaquès, play football, met new people, go to parties like Mediterranea, etc.
Besides I bought a new moto, a Rieju MRX. 

I have a very good memories about this summer, I already miss it! But now we have to study and finish Batxillerat to enjoy next summer and live new experiences.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario