domingo, 23 de abril de 2017

18 Birthday

Today, 23th of April, is my birthday. Time pass too fast, I can't even imagine that now I have eighteen years, now I can do a lot of things that before I couldn't do. For example, now I can drive cars and travel alone, also I can go to the prison!


Yesterday, my friends prepared me a surprise party. I couldn't imagine that because I thought that five friends and me would only go to dinner. But when was time to go home they covered my face with a sweater and droved me to Armentera (I didn't know where they were taking me). When we finally arrived I heard a water sound, and I thought that they were going to throw me into the water but a seconds after they took me the sweater and everybody starts to shout Happy Birthday!
I was freaking out, that was amazing and I want that you know that I'm so grateful with all of you, you're amazing.

Finally we past the night united playing a very funny games, also they gave me a present and I really appriciate that.
I think that when we finish high school all will change and things will be more funny, our lifes are changing. Let's live!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario