viernes, 18 de septiembre de 2015

Who I am and Why I'm doing Batxillerat

Dear teacher,
Hello, my name is Guillem Segura and I am sixteen years old. I'm just doing 1st batxillerat in Ins Castelló d'Empúries. First I want to explain you a couple of things about me. I'm a person who likes sports, stay with friends, go to parties, visit sites, etc. Last year I was playing football in CF Perelada I played in this team for 4 years but one day I decided to stop because my trainer was bad to me.

In my free time I like to stay with my friends doing anything because with them I laugh all the time. Also last year in 4th ESO we went to Italia. That was so cool and I enjoyed it so much. In the future I would like to visit a lot of countries, for example: NY, Brasil, Japan,etc.
This year has been so cool, exactly this summer.
Last summer I did a lot of things with friends like going to the beach, going to parties, play sports, going out and more.
And now about me, I'm a nice and kind person who likes to make people laugh around me but I'm so lazy.

Finally I will tell you why I'm doing Batxillerat. I thing if you study you secure a good future and the job that you like.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario