miércoles, 25 de noviembre de 2015

Your Say 2

Two sports to enjoy!

Hello everybody! Today I bring to you a new Your say. I'll show you my favourite sports to practise and enjoy.

First of all my favourite sport and for me the best of the world, the football. Football consists to score more goals what the rival. I play during four years football in two teams. First I played in Esplais one year, and we make a bad season. Later I went to play in Peralada CF where I played during three years. Finally I decided to stop to play because I was so sad for the trainer who don't let me play suficient minutes. Now I don't play football in any team but also I play when I can with my friends, and I enjoy so much.

Second I loke to play basketball but doesn't much. Sometimes I play basket when all of my friends prefer to play that. It consist to introduce a ball in the basket of the rival team. Big part of my friends were playing with a basketball teams.

That's all, I hope do you enjoy that!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario