sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2015

Your say 3

My favourite football player

I like a lot of football players like Messi, Cristiano, etc. But my favourite football player is Eden Hazard of Chelsea. I found this player one day when I was looking Barça vs Chelsea. I saw him and his skills. After I decide to search him in Youtube to look his best goals and skills. It was incredible, i flip with him, he was a machine of goals.
Eden Hazard it's a Belgian player who passed for a lot of teams to reach in Chelsea and one of the best players of the worls. His natural position on the field is middle left (LM), like me when I was playing football. 
For me he was an inspiration, in the training and the matches I try to play like him, dribling and making goals, but that was impossible to match.
Finally I put down a picture of him!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario