domingo, 29 de enero de 2017

Dialogue


Characters: Mr. Cifuentes, Dr. Norden, Secretary Scenario: Aesthetical Center
"Hall" 


Narrator: Mr. Cifuentes is a teenager ready to flirt girls during summer. He has spent the last six months in the gym working out and dieting, now that he has a nearly perfect body, he only needs one thing to be a bachelor: wax on his whole body. 


- Secretary: Hello sir, how can I help you?


- Mr. Cifuentes: I have an appointment with Dr. Norden "the surgeon that has his office close to the staircase".


- Secretary: He will be here in a few minute, he is a really good doctor as you may know.


- Mr. Cifuentes: I know, he is a friend of mine.


- Dr Norden: What’s up bro? It’s been a while since I don’t see you! Let’s go into my office.

- Mr. Cifuentes: Yeah! I know! We should see each other more often (while walking in the office) 


"Office" 


-Dr.Norden: What do you need this time? (laughing)


-Mr. Cifuentes: It may sound stupid, but now that I have a perfect body I want to wax it. Every single part of it.


-Dr.Norden: Awesome! Yes, it did sound stupid, but I’ll make your body look even better, let’s meet next Friday, at the same time as today. Is it okay? 


-Mr. Cifuentes: Yes, It's okay. But I am a bit scared, will it hurt?


-Dr.Norden: No! Don’t be a pussy! It’s not a lung operation or a brain surgery.


-Mr. Cifuentes: Perfect then, now I am looking forward (laughing)


-Dr.Norden: Well, maybe it hurts a bit in some parts of your body, but nothing to worry about. Seriously. 


"The next Friday" 


-Dr.Norden: Are you ready? I'll begin.


-Mr. Cifuentes: Hmm... I've changed my mind... No, no, no!...


 Mr. Cifuentes suffer a lot, after that he will never be the same... 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario