domingo, 29 de enero de 2017

Domestic animals

Today I'm going to talk about my domestic animals. During my life I have had a lot of domestic animals especially cats. When I was 1 year old, my father took home a cat, I named him Tofu. Tofu lived with us until twelve years. I loved him and when it died I cried a lot.

Resultat d'imatges de cats and dogs
After all, my father does not want more animals because when they leave us you suffer a lot. Now in my mtoher's home we have five cats. Its incredible because at the beggining we only had one but with the time they were coming at home and they stayed. Also we has a dog that I thing that I talked of him in another post. It name's was Patrac. I have to say that it was a very good dog but I was blid and I didn't know that I loved him until he died.

On the other hand, when I was six years old I had a hamster who I named Pikachu, like the Pokemon. He died becouse my cat Tofu I scratched it. Now as I said previously we have five cats. The first cat is Petit, the second is Pelut, the third is Pelusa, the fourth and my favourite is Spike and the fifth is Xina.

I love animals and I hate the people what mistreat them. We have to adopt animals and take care of them because they will make you company if you feel alone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario