martes, 23 de mayo de 2017

Final reflection

Today I'm going to talk about what I'm thinking. This could be the end of this Blog. Since 2014, I started this blog like a high school work, concretly of English.

In my first written document I did a lot of mistakes; so many, that made me laugh. It's weird to look at my old posts because when I read them, I can see how I improved during Batxillerat. My last post is more entretaining and it has more cohesion, connectors and fluency.
Also I'm going to compare my first oral presentation and my final oral presentation. Basically the difference between my oldest and newest presentations is my vocabulary and fluency talking. Now I can use a lot of new words and speak so much faster.

The idea of the blog, the purpose is to improve our English level. All of us, my friends and mates of high school are finishing Batxillerat, we did a lot of work to arrive here. Now, I'm looking back and I could see that boy that thought that he knew a lot of English, he thought that was and expert but he wasn't. I improved a lot, I'm not an expert but I feel that my English level is good now. I can do a writting in 10 minutes and speak and think in English like I never did.

It's incredible how someone can change in three years. I know that my posts are not the best, but that it's because I'm a person who hate do obligatory things. The blog should be an extra mark in my opinion mostly in 2nd of Batxillerat because we are so busy.

My best document is in my opinion the formal letter that I did. I have chosen that writing because it has good words, structure, the use of the verbs was correct and because my teacher put me a good mark for it. Also I have chosen this writing because it consists of an issue that involves all students of Spain, so I decided to make a complain. When you do complains you can give your opinion about something with more freedom, you can use your own words and write more faster than another writing.

For me, what makes it one of my best works is that it is one of the final writings that I did and in consequence it has to be better than another writings that I did in the past. Also like I said previously, my teacher put me a good mark for this work and that made me think that it is one of the best writings that I did.

I think, that this is my final post. Some day, I will read some of my posts and I will see how much I did improve.

It has been a pleasure, thanks for improve my English and thanks for read my posts. See you!!!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario