viernes, 5 de mayo de 2017

Formal letter

Carrer Calciners, 25
Castelló d'Empúries, Girona, Spain (17486)
20th April, 2017

Hi Mark!

How are you? Good I hope! Sorry I haven't written for a month. Today I'll tell you that yesterday, I read an article that spoke about a current phobia named Nomophobia. It consists in the fear of losing or leave your mobile phone.

When I read this, I immidiately though about you, because I think that you, because I think that you try not to use it with that frequence.

I'll try too for security! That's all my friend, as you know I'm worrying about you don't be angry with me!

See you soon my friend!

All the best,

Guillem


                                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                               

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario