domingo, 13 de marzo de 2016

Review

Deadpool

Deadpool is a fictional antihero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. One month ago Marvel made a film with this comic what break records of audience in the first day what went out.
The film treat to heroes but not like other heores films, this is different, Deadpool is a curious hero what have a part of troll and make laugh in every part of the film.
The film consists in Deadpool was a man who likes to fear bad people, at the past he was militar. One day, in a bar, he met a girl and felt in love.
Becouse of bad luck Deadpool took cancer and underwent in a ilegal cirugy what save his life and made him man with powers what no man had. The bad of the film took his girlfriend and like other movies he treat to save him.
In my opinion this film was one of the best I have seen in my life, I laugh so much becouse Deadpool is the biggest troll hero I have seen ever. I believe that Marvel will make the second part of this magnific hero.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario