domingo, 13 de marzo de 2016

Task of the 2nd term

ESFP- Seal

According to personalytygrowth.com my personality animal is a seal. It's crazy but why a seal? 
Good, it doesn't mind, it says that ESFP people are alwais in the center of attention, and it's true I always try to make laugh all people of my side. Then it says that we always libe the present moment, it is true, I live every moment trying to enjoy the little good things what happen everyday. And finally it says that we are very social and playful beings and love to have fun. I thing that this web has been successful all what it say for ESFP people is true.
There are more webs of personality but I only coment this becouse I think they win me when they put that ESFP people have a seal personality.
According to truity Marilyn Monroe was ESFP people.

http://www.truity.com/personality-type/ESFP

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario