domingo, 13 de marzo de 2016

Your say 5 2nd term

The Walking Dead

The walking dead is for me one of the best television series of the world. It was developed by Frank Darabont and based in a comic series created by Robert Kirkman i Tony Moore.
It starts in 2010 and actually it still emit every Sunday.
I started to watch it in summer 2013 becouse I was so bored and I decided to serach in Google 'interesting series', and I foud The walking dead. After I started to watch it and I think that I watched four chapters for day, it was crazy but I enjoyed it.
Oh yeah, I missed to explain you in what consists the serie. It consists that one day the protagonist woke up in a world complete of zombies. Along the history he foud his song alive and knew more people to survive and found a cure to save the world for the zombie epidemic.
Actually I see the new chapters every monday when the chapter is uploaded in Internet.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario