sábado, 12 de marzo de 2016

Your say 3 2nd term

Headhunterz

Headhunterz is one of my favourite DJ's in the world. At the past he was a a Dj who put hardstyle in every party, actually he put a mixture of hardstyle and EDM. He have a own sound.
Headhunterz, named Willem Rebergen, is from Holand. He become famous with his best hardstyle song, Dragonborn, now is one of the 100 best DJ's of the world. I knew him last summer in Fata disco, where he play music during two hours. I went there with my best friends and it was one of the best nights ofmy life.
In a future I want to go to Tomorrowland, a festival where go a lot of DJ's of the moment like him, for example: Martin Garrix, Hardwell, etc. It's the best festival of EDM music.
Fortunatelly I could take a photo with him. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario