domingo, 13 de marzo de 2016

Your say 6 2nd term

Play Station 4

Now I'm going to tell you one of the 'worse drugs' of the world. In my free time I can do a lot of things like play football, stay with my friends, go somewhere... But sometimes: I think why to go out when I can stay at home doing nothing like the lazziest person of the world playing all day videogames with my friends?
When I open my Play Station I can play during hours and hours... It happen becouse I enjoy play videogames like FIFA 16, GTA V, Call of Duty and more. An now imagine that you can play this games and at the same time you can connecta and play with more friends.. It's crazy, we can play until our head explode. People thing like it's for frikis play videogames but I think that it's only a passtime what you enjoy so much.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario