sábado, 12 de marzo de 2016

Your say 1 2nd term

Skydive

For a lot of people do skydive is one of this things you need to do one time in life, for another this is a crazy thing what they don't want to do never.
In my opinion I thing that skydiving must be incredible, when you are flying in the sky looking down all the landscapes, cities, sea, rivers, etc, you must feel so free, excited and happy at the same time. You must feel so adrenaline. 
One day when I have money for jump, I want to jump in Empuriabrava for first time. Later, I want to jump, if I can, in Dubai, Australia, Atenas, Brasil, etc. Why there? Becouse I thing there are the most incredible sites in the world to do skydiving.
Now, here in Empuriabrava there is a Windoor, it's the only one in Spain and when I was fourteen I tasted it. It was crazy, one of the bests things I do ever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario